Welcome to Little Explorers!
Welcome to Little Explorers Child Care Centre. We are a family owned centre that has been established by teachers with a passion for children and their education. We are positioned opposite Worongary State School in Nerang and have been operating since 1996.
Our vibrant and active leadership group realises the importance of the early years in preparing for school readiness. We take pride in preparing children for Prep and supporting them through this transition to formal education. We share with the children the simplicity and fun of learning by demonstrating that mathematics, language, science and the arts are all around us in everyday life.
Additional enhancements to our curriculum are:
- Set interactive literacy and numeracy sessions.
- Integrated school health program encompassing health, safety and sustainability (for 3 years+).
- Sporting program that teaches the children the importance of staying active and healthy while strengthening physical skills. This has been developed in consultation with a qualified sports professional.
- Aboriginal representatives regularly share their culture with our children and involve them in Aboriginal art and craft.
- We welcome educational shows that promote nature, music, dance, art & craft.
- We also welcome visits by professionals to our centre bringing the world to us by sharing their knowledge & experiences (Police, Ambulance Officers, Fire Brigade, Life Savers etc).