Who doesn’t like a Banana and Pear Muffin!
Here is a healthy recipe that your whole family will love. This certainly is a great snack for children in child care or at school.
1 cup self-raising flour
1 ripe banana
½ cup olive oil
¼ teaspoon milk
1. Peel and finely chop the pear
2. On a plate, mash the banana with a fork
3. Place the oil and egg in a bowl and whisk until blended
4. Add the spice and pear to flour
5. Add the oil mixture and banana alternatively to the flour and gently blend
6. Add the milk if required
7. Spoon mixture into greased muffin trays or patty cups
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.