The Goal of the Centre
Our centre’s motto is “education through exploration”. The goal of our centre is to develop the “whole child” by providing an environment in which the children are eager to explore thus allowing them the opportunity for intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
Little Explorers goals are:
- To offer families and children a safe, warm, caring environment which supports their individual needs based on open communication. Communication is the key.
- For educators to provide an anti-bias curriculum which is challenging, stimulating and educationally sound. Children learn by exploring their world, their own physical capabilities and being involved in relationships with adults and friends. These experiences bring joy and empower children.
- We strive to develop in each child the knowledge that they are a unique individual and that their cultural background, special abilities and interests are an important contribution to the community.
- To create a pleasant and attractive environment where children live, play and learn. To encourage the children to appreciate nature and develop an understanding of the importance of sustainability.
- We strive to include the families in our learning journey. Together we learn and grow.
- We continually provide professional development opportunities for our Educators.